St George's Chapel

Identity area

Type of entity

Building

Authorized form of name

St George's Chapel

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1846-

History

St. George's Chapel, 109-112 Borough Road, is a Grade II listed Presbyterian chapel dated from 1846 which was later part of the adjacent rotary printing-press works which are now demolished. In 2006 the University planed to developed the site to host a new Primary Care Centre and Student Centre. These plans were later abandoned, with the Student Centre being instead built adjacent to Borough Road Building.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places