Plaque inscribed; ' THE BOROUGH POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE was opened by the Right Honourable THE EARL OF ROSEBERY, K.G. On the Thirtieth Day of September, 1892. Governors:
Edric Bayley, L.C.C. Chairman
The Reverend Arthur William Jephson, M.L.S.B.
William George Lemon, L.C.C.
Sir Philip Magnus, Kt.
Thomas Buxton Morrish
Charles Joseph Whittuck Rabbits
Evan Spicer, L.C.C.
The Honourable Maude Stanley
Richard Strong, L.C.C.
Walter Augustus Wigram'Borough Polytechnic Institute
Comprises plans regarding Borough Road Building. The plans predominantly cover the following periods: 1950s, late 1960s, early 1990s, 2007-2012. There are 40 hard copy plans and 28 digital plans.Borough Polytechnic Institute